englishclub_2010
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Đăng Nhập

Quên mật khẩu

Latest topics
» Ý kiến đóng góp !
Student Life Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am by Admin

» Làm sao nghe được tiếng Anh (phần 1)
Student Life Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:18 am by tradaX7

» Student Life
Student Life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Admin

» First toppic
Student Life Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 pm by Admin

» Album nhac thang 8
Student Life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 pm by Admin

» THE JOB
Student Life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 am by Admin

» Your first subject
Student Life Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 am by Admin

Top posters
Admin
Student Life Vote_lcapStudent Life Voting_barStudent Life Vote_rcap 
tradaX7
Vitamin.N

Student Life

2 posters

Go down

Student Life Empty Student Life

Bài gửi by Vitamin.N Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 pm

I am not as lucky as Hanoi ’s people are; they are learned in their homeland, at their birth and grow up. I was a provincial student; I go to city to study university. Everything is strange and difficulty for me, but my best worry is house.

We are students; almost we have to rent home to stay in the university years. People could be stay in one place, but many people have to move a new house many times. I had to move one time, it is so tired and difficult. I live with two friends in a small room on Minh Khai Street . My friends are very beautiful and clever; they cook so well; so I do not have to cook, I just have to do chores in the house. I used to being sick, so they always take care of me carefully, they give me the best things. I feel I am very lucky when I was live with them. And I love them so much.

Student life is always lack of material, each person has a different situation, people have rich parents, they are sent more money; and people must save because their parents is not rich and they will be extremely difficult when they have to send for their sons/daughters about several millions once month. So, many people did part- time job to earn money for their demands.

Sometimes, life is difficult, at first, I felt worry and afraid because I have not caught in that situation ever. However, after those difficulties, I know I must stand firm and have believed in myself. I started to work to meet own needs. I earned more money, and I had a lot experiences and create more relationships, which will be helpful for me when I graduate.

Missing about material, but I never lack of emotion. My parents, my friends always encourage me, help me live better, to have faith in life, help me stand up after falling.

My student life is very fun, I learn at afternoon. After that, I come back home, rest and eat dinner. Then, I see a movie, talking to my friends. Next, I study, about 3 a.m, I go to bed and wake up at 10 a.m. On weekends, I usually stay at home to sleeping, playing games and go out with friends.

Student life has many sad and happy stories but it will be an unforgettable memory in each person's life. Let us live well and do not make to lose time; you can do something only if you are a student.

Vitamin.N
Vitamin.N

Tổng số bài gửi : 1
Đến từ : Hà Nam

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Student Life Empty Re: Student Life

Bài gửi by Admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm

. I live with two friends in a small room on Minh Khai Street . My friends are very beautiful and clever; they cook so well;
heeheh.i wanna know them.Razz

Thank YOU Vitamin.N .The essay is so good!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 7
Đến từ : ĐH XÂY DỰNG

https://englishnuce.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết